Re: s2disk resume failure: drive not found

On 11/01/2012 22:03, Celejar wrote:
Do I have to do something after modifying /etc/uswsusp.conf such
as updating initramfs?

Yes - I've often had similar problems, and I'm pretty sure that
updating the initramfs is required. [I suspend to a swap LVM volume on
top of a LUKS container.]

OK, I'll do it.

Does anyone know which path to my swap@LVM I should use in
/etc/uswsusp.conf ?

I noticed that on every other computer I use, /dev/dm-N is
used and is working good.  So I'm worried about the fact that
/dev/dm-2 is not working on my laptop and I'm not so hopeful
about other naming of my LVM LV.

I've just tested /dev/local/swap and updated initrd using

  update-initramfs -u

I still have the following message on resume:

  could not stat the resume device '/dev/local/swap'

It asks me to enter the path to the device, hence I can try
everything I know.  But it still fails.

Could it be related to the SSD drive?

Nicolas