s2disk resume failure: drive not found

Hi,

I enjoy suspend to disk using s2disk (package uswsusp) on several
computers.  However, on a laptop (dell e4200 with SSD drive),
s2disk succeeds in hibernating the laptop (s2disk) but can't find
the swap device, /dev/dm-2, on reboot in order to reload the
system.  I've checked for it: swap is really /dev/dm-2 and I have
only one swap volume.

Because this swap lives in a LVM Logical Volume, I also tried any
other variants I know to point to this LV in /etc/uswsusp.conf:
  /dev/local/swap
  /dev/mapper/local-swap

Do I have to do something after modifying /etc/uswsusp.conf such
as updating initramfs?

I feel there's something tricky here, does anyone experienced the
same or have any suggestions?

Thanks for help.
Nicolas

--
PS: cat /etc/uswsusp.conf
# /etc/uswsusp.conf(8) -- Configuration file for s2disk/s2both