No sound after purged some gnome packages

Hi,

I have problem with sound. Can't hear anything except PC speaker's
beep. This PC Speaker is in the PC Box and is small. :)

On my Desktop Speakers I can't hear any sound.

The wmmixer application can't find /dev/mixer
wmmixer : Unable to open mixer device /dev/mixer'.

Aplay can't find any soundcard.
aplay -l
aplay: device_list:242: no soundcards found...

PulseAudio can't also find any soundcard.
pacmd
Welcome to PulseAudio! Use "help" for usage information.
>>> list-cards
0 card(s) available.

What I did is that that I just purged almost all gnome packages from my
Debian SID and maybe purged some essential packages for sound.

How can I solve this problem?

--
Regards from Pal