sources.list configuration

Hello, I have just migrated from a debian based distro to Debian Squeeze 6.0.3 amd64 lxde. I want to install xchat on my machine but when I do:"apt-get install xchat" in the root terminal, it returns nothing.

Here is my /etc/apt/sources.list:

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.3 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20$

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.3 _Squeeze_ - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 2011$

deb http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ squeeze/updates main contrib

# squeeze-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
# A network mirror was not selected during install.  The following entries
# are provided as examples, but you should amend them as appropriate
# for your mirror of choice.
#
# deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main contrib
# deb-src http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ squeeze-updates main contrib

What do I need to add in order to install xchat?
Thanks in advance,
amt0101