Re: webcamera not working

Andreas Berglund wrote:
Hi!
I have a logitech c910, kernel 3.0.11 and debian version 6.0.3. The camera doesn't seem to work with uvcvideo driver, I get "v4l2: ioctl streamon failed: No space left on device" no matter what program I use. I've tried switching the camera to different usb ports to get around the usb bus bandwith problem, but to no avail. It works under windows so it's not a hardware problem and I've read that this camera is supposed to work with the uvcvideo driver. Anyone got any ideas?

Did you see this:

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-hardware-18/logitech-webcam-hd-c910-840341/

Hugo