Re: Ufter upgrade Debian SID something wrong with sound - PulseAudio

On 09/01/12 21:17, Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

>> <snipped>

<snipped>

>> Perhaps if you dig around in Fookb-wmaker you can get it to talk direct
>> to pulseaudio. I'd have to install wmaker *and* gnome to find out.
>
> In the ~/GNUstep/Defaults/ directory there is a file FOOkb and in it
> there is the line:
> Command = "/usr/bin/aplay /usr/share/fookb/beep_spring.au";
>
> Can one substitute this command with some other in which must to give
> another sound player that uses pulseaudio?

That doesn't look like it will influence volume control...

If aplay works, and it doesn't cause problems, then no need to change
that - it's "system" volume that you want to change with pulseaudio.

I suspect you need to find what is being called by the volume control
keybinding. If I knew that I might be able to give some useful suggestions.

Perhaps a new post to the list after digging through the relevant
(GNUstep/wmaker) docs?

<snipped>

Cheers