Re: trash directory path for KDE applications

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:17:56 +0200, Maksym Tiurin wrote:

(...)

> How I can restore the old behavior when files are deleted in the
> ".Trash-UID" directory at the root of the filesystem?

I never heard of such possibility but sounds like a good one to have :-?

This seems to be a DE policy, I would ask at Debian KDE mailing list, if
something has changed (that would be strange because Squeeze does not
tend to update DE related packages...) they'll can tell you what exactly
and also if it is still possible to restore the old behaviour.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón