Neither showkey neither xev recognize a key combo, what to do ?

Hi,

In my Toshiba (Satellite Pro L300) laptop:

showkeys (outside X), doesn't recognize ALT+ALT GR+2
xev (inside X) doesn't recongize ALT + ALT GR+2

Both neither recognize ALT + ALT GR+ 1

But both recognize correctly ALT + ALT GR + 3

If I would have to open a bug for this issue which package would be the correct ? kernel ?

I discovered this, when I tried to use complete-hostname default bind key (META - @) in bash. In spanish layout @ = ALG GR - 2

Do you have any tip ? And if you have the same model of toshiba laptop , it happens to you ?

Thanks !