Re: Vodafone Mobile Internet modem

Uhm, I did not mean you should expect to be near a wifi hotspot. There are USB devices called "mobile hotspots" which only use the USB port for power and allow you to connect any device which supports wifi to 3G/4G.
This would save you alot of headache with ppp and drivers.

And just fyi I did copy the list :)

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Panayiotis <panayk@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, Wifi hotspots are not as ubiquitous in my country as elsewhere.

In the future please add Debian User to the recipients... :-)