Re: Dvorak Keyboards.

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 18:51:39 +0000, Raf Czlonka wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 06:37:16PM GMT, Camaleón wrote:
>> That using a printed keyboard with a different layout (other than the
>> one printed) is a completely mess unless you can memory the full keymap
>> in your head and type without looking at the keyboard.
>
> That's why I suggested a blank as it won't confuse you or swap the keys.
> It's not really that hard to memorise the full keyboard layout and learn
> to touch type.

I'm sure memorizing the keys or using a blank keyboard is an easy task
for professional typists :-)

Anyway, I first thought the user was looking for a confortable dvorak
keyboard device and the answer is the same regardless the layout. I agree
with your suggestion of Cherry keyboards, I'm using a GD80-3000 (gold
contact keys) and won't replace it for any other but I don't know if
Cherry produces Dvorak keyboards :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón