SIP programs on PowerPC

Hi.
  I have Debian/SID on iBook G4 (powerpc), updated on a weekly basis.

Of the SIP programs I tried, only Twinkle succeeded to produce sound.

Ekiga and LinPhone connect to 500 at ekiga-dot-net (test call), with no sound. Ekiga shows that no sound input stream is received from the ekiga server (but video is ok).

Blink (built from source) could not be installed because of dependencies.

QuteCom does not provide a GUI option to register to a SIP account.

I wonder whether those issues are laptop specific, or powerpc specific (big endian etc)?

Thanks,
  Dima.

P.S.
  Please CC me, I am not registered to the list.