Re: Csound5.15 ?

Andrei,

My apologies!  In some-or-other mental cranny I knew well
that one can't just plunk new .deb packages into a Stable
release.  Meanwhile, I see that Squeeze's Csound version
is 5.13, which will serve fine for awhile.  No need for back-
port (especially, burdening someone else with it).

And I may well upgrade soon to Testing.  Thanks for your
feedback!

Pete