Re: how to uninstall the b43 and reinstall

On Friday 06,January,2012 11:28 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:59:41 +0800, lina wrote:

On Friday 06,January,2012 10:44 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:27:31 +0800, lina wrote:

Hi,
(Lina, that html...)
oh ... it's a html?! How do you tell that? I checked the
edit->preference, can't find the set of plain text and html. okay, found
in Tools, It's used auto-detect ( I guess it's default), now changed to
plain text.
Thanks, much better (less garbagge) :-)

(And don't cross-post, or at least warns us about it...)
Oh, Now I understand why I was rejected by the other two lists:
Nope, it was rejected apparently because of the HTML.

       linux-wireless@vger.kernel.org

Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your
message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend
contacting the other email provider for further information about the
cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550
550 5.7.1 Content-Policy reject msg: The message contains HTML subpart,
therefore we consider it SPAM or Outlook Virus.  TEXT/PLAIN is
accepted.! BF:<U 0.5>; S933172Ab2AFOcH (state 18).
Clap, clap... (applauses).

What a good policy!! I also want it for this mailing list }:-)
Haha ... you do like those simple things. How do you set your icedove to set plain text always? I need to manually changed it from Tools--> Format--> in the present email-ing window.
Repeat the same steps you followed the first time, reload the b43
module and that should be all.
I did reload, and reboot.
just not work, so I guess I need do "clear" removal? (... I feel a bit
frustrated, lots of things, can't fix it, even something I did
before...)
Did you redo *exactly* and *at the same order* the steps what worked
before?
Yes, but before I had those installed, due to not working, so I just re-do those without wget part.

Now to practise the *exactly*, I just removed the directories and former downloaded .tar.gz
follow *exactly* again, reboot, not work?

does the ~$ uname -a
Linux dove 3.2.0-1-lina
fall behind the 3.2-rc6? I noticed the 3.2.0 is the latest in www.kernel.org.
Greetings,