[Solved]: procmail, problem with this delivering recipe
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [Solved]: procmail, problem with this delivering recipe
- From: T o n g <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:39:48 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 03:40:24 +0000, T o n g wrote:
> My following delivering recipe was treated as a non-delivering one by
> :0 H
> * ^Received: from . . .
> # send header only
> :0 Hfhwi
Problem found. I shouldn't have used 'f' here. Merely the following will
Because 'f' will have Procmail feed the message to the pipeline on the
action line (if the conditions are met), *and continue processing* with
the output of the pipeline (replacing the original message). This is the
> * ^Subject: \/.*
> | formail -b -c . . . | $SENDMAIL $SENDMAILFLAGS . . .
Thanks for your help, Bob!
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)