Here I Am!

Aloha, dear!
To kiss your lips, feel your embrace, your gentle hands caressing my face. These things I long for while we?re apart yet still I know, we touch with our hearts. I cannot promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I cannot promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime www.charminglady.in/
I can promise that I will always be there for you, to listen
and to hold your hand, and I will always do my best to make you happy, and to make you feel loved. I can promise that I will see you through any crisis and hope with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I can promise that I will share my dreams, my world and every aspect of my life with you. I will willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your everything, And I believe that is what love is truly all about.
Waiting for your response
morgan