Re: "sudo" command passwd is not canceled.

chengshid wrote:
> "sudo" command passwd is not canceled since i modify the follows files.
> /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/  and /etc/pam.d/
>
> the /etc/sudoers file have modified with no required passwd.
>
> help me!  thanks.

I do not understand what you are asking.  Are you saying that it is
not requiring a password now?  The default password timeout is 15
minutes.

Use 'sudo -k' to revoke your permissions.

use 'sudo -l' to list information about what you are allowed.  This
will display any NOPASSWD flags set in the file.

Bob