Re: take screen shot error

On Monday 02,January,2012 06:35 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 02/01/12 19:33, lina wrote:
Impossible to save the screenshot to file:///home/lina/Desktop.
  Error was GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The
name org.gnome.Nautilus was not provided by any .service files.
  Please choose another location and retry.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Best regards,

Are you using an utility to take the screen shot?
If so - which utility?
application menu --> accessories --> screen shot

It worked before.
If not - what happens if you try:-
Ctrl+PrntScrn
I don't have PrintScreen key, or might I don't know, the one suggested online not work for me.
Gimp =>  New Image =>  Edit =>  Paste as New Image

Also:-
Does this still occur after doing the:-
# apt-get upgrade
Impossible to save the screenshot to file:///home/lina/Desktop.
Error was GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.gnome.Nautilus was not provided by any .service files.
 Please choose another location and retry.

Yes, even after apt-get upgrade it's still the same. It's the only took I used to grab screen in the past.
gnome-screenshot
?

I thought XFCE used Thunar?
I was thinking of finding something like nautilus. I did not realize I have the thunar installed but never used. cool.

Cheers