Re: [ ERR] Reading package lists - E: Encountered a section with no Package: header

login as root and try:
find /var/lib/apt/lists/ -type f \( ! -iname "lock" \) -exec rm -f {} \;

after that edit your sources.list and put:
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free