Re: Kompozer plugins

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:51:00 -0500, John Foster wrote:

> On 9/29/2011 1:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:

>> I can't see the relation between firefox plugins and kompozer's unless
>> you mean .xpi files are opened with firefox instead komposer... is that
>> what happens?
>>

> When I click on the update for plugins for Kompozer, it says the page is
> no longer available, then goes to the firefox plugins download page &
> asks if it may be installed from there. If I say yes it tries to install
> them in iceweasel. The files are indeed .xpi so that may be the problem.
> Either way the issue is that Kompozer doesen't know where its plugins
> are. Other tips?

Ah, okay, now I see what you meant, thanks :-)

If the updater cannot find the page it has to be because it has changed
to another url so I would first try to find out the correct page and then
perform a manual install/update for that ".xpi" add-on.

Have you tried to follow this instructions for installing add-ons?

http://wiki.kompozer.net/index.php?title=Installing_Add-ons_%26_Langpacks

Greetings,

--
Camaleón