Re: a quick question: how to add comments for several lines at the same time

lina:

> When I use vim (how can I add comments for several lines at the same time,
> not one by one)
> add #

There's probably a more efficient way to do this, but I always go to the
start of the first/last line, press Ctrl-v (enters visual block mode),
mark the lines I want to comment, then press 'I', make my changes and
then exit visual mode again by pressing Esc

J.
--
After the millenium I will shoot to kill.
[Agree]   [Disagree]