Re: Kompozer plugins

On 30/09/11 06:51, John Foster wrote:
> On 9/29/2011 1:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:
>> On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:57:57 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

<snipped>

> When I click on the update for plugins for Kompozer, it says the page
> is no longer available, then goes to the firefox plugins download
> page

This is because update-alternatives has firefox[*1] configured as the
default x-www-browser. You "could" set it to be kompozer - but that
would create more problems than it would solve.

> & asks if it may be installed from there. If I say yes it tries to
> install them in iceweasel.

At that point - Right-click on the extension and "Save as..."

> The files are indeed .xpi so that may be the problem. Either way the
> issue is that Kompozer doesen't know where its plugins are. Other
> tips?

Locate the extension/s you downloaded.
Kompozer => Tools => Addons => Extensions => Install...

Cheers

[*1] Not the Debian browser??