Re: Kompozer plugins

On 9/29/2011 1:01 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:57:57 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

Any advice on getting plugins into Kompozer from stable. I tried to
follow the basic process from within Kompozer but it defaulted to
firefox plugins which would not install on it. Said pages did not exist
then tried to install them in iceweasel.
Can you re-do/expand the question? :-)

I can't see the relation between firefox plugins and kompozer's unless
you mean .xpi files are opened with firefox instead komposer... is that
what happens?

Greetings,

When I click on the update for plugins for Kompozer, it says the page is no longer available, then goes to the firefox plugins download page & asks if it may be installed from there. If I say yes it tries to install them in iceweasel. The files are indeed .xpi so that may be the problem. Either way the issue is that Kompozer doesen't know where its plugins are. Other tips?