Re: cssed plugins

On 9/29/2011 12:54 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:53:30 -0500, John W. Foster wrote:

Anyone know a debian way to get cssed plugins. I can get it done using
the tarballs, but I don't want that on my system.
I don't see them pre-packaged as deb but rpm:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cssed/files/

I would take a look at Ubuntun's ppa repos but if you still find nothing,
there is also "alien" :-?

Greetings,

Thanks. I tried alien but for some reason it did not work. Have no idea why that was a flop. It has worked flawlessly for years. BTW: Alien went thru the process & even said it made the .debs: but they were not there when I searched the entire disc for them. But thats another issue, and if I don't find is operator error, I'll turn it in as a bug. I'll check for other .deb distros.
Thanks!