Installing icedtea-plugin from Sid on Wheezy system - was Re: openjdk-7-jre and Iceweasel

On Thursday 29 September 2011 17:03:55 Dejan Ribič wrote:
> Dne 29.9.2011 17:54, piše Lisi:
> > I am trying, without success, to run:
> >
> > http://media.pearsoncmg.com/aw/aw_kurose_network_2/applets/dns/dns.html

>    I am not sure this works with openjdk-7 but try to install
> icedtea-plugin.

It seems to be available only in Sid.

I have never tried to mix systems before.  I first thought of putting Sid into
my sources.list, installing icedtea-plugin and then commenting Sid out of my
sources.list.  But that won't work will it?  Becauseaafter adding Sid to
tehsources.list I would have to run update, would I not?  And I don't want
everything updated to Sid.

So where do I go from here?

Thanks,
Lisi