an historical Q: how do I check the file writing issue

Hi,

It's a historical problem for me, I asked administrator and others, no really-solved solution I got.

In some cluster,

when I use 1 node, no problem in writing,

when I turned to 4 nodes, sometimes writing, sometimes not writing, I mean, the job shows running, but for 4 hours, no writing, totally abnormal.

which was going to kill me, especially for some job I am desperately waiting for results.

might be someone experienced with this, can provide me some possible answers,

Thanks ahead,

--
Best Regards,

lina