Re: Bug filling

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:21:46 +0200, Mark Panen wrote:

> I tried to file a bug with "reportbug" in text mode, i got to a screen
> where it wanted to save a file to /tmp/*. One of the options was to
> press "M-G" how do i do that.

M+G?

Could be... but true is that I don't remember that exact key combination
to record the report :-?

> I Ctrl X and was at a screen where it said it would send the report but
> i am unsure i have sent the bug report.

If you finally reported the bug successfully you should have received a
confirmation message from BTS indicating the bug number assigned to your
report. If not, then the report was not sent you will have to retry.

> GUI mode crashes so i uninstalled it.

It often does (crashing), I also reverted to the text based wizard.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón