Re: OT: laptop choice

2011/9/29 Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr>
For a friend of mine, I am going to by a laptop/ In my country (france), it is
impossible to get computer without  $W exccept if you get acer.So she want to
buy  this one:
eMachines G443-E352G32Mn - Ordinateur Portable 17,3'' - AMD E-350 (1,6 GHz) -
320 Go - RAM 2048 Mo - AMD Radeon HD 6310 - Linpus Linux
with is equiped with a linpus, which I am going to replace by a debian.
Since the last acer I bought is still over heating (I am using it right now) I
would kike to have retourns on the above.

for example i am going to buy something from here
http://www.tekmote.nl/epages/61504599.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61504599/Categories/%22Lemote%20linux%20PC%20and%20Linux%20laptops%22

;) rms style

roman