Re: Ill advised blundering = nasty mess

>> Do you know of a case where postfix was made to use Smarthost
>> smtp.comcast.net?   I'd probably drop sendmail after years of use in
>> favor of postfix, but the several times I tried to configure it for
>> comcasts authentication, I failed miserably.
>>
>> I am probably less than mere mortal...
>
> http://lmddgtfy.com/?q=Postfix+Comcast

Thanks, lots of people appear to have had serious trouble getting that
to work... a good number of the posts there are about dodging the
issue all together with some kind php trickery.

But my old faithful sendmail took only about 45 minutes to get setup
relaying to comcast... once I got my install botchery straightened out.