Re: Debian testing my ftp server problem

Camaleón wrote:
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 12:01:37 -0500, Johnny wrote:

I have 2 computers that have Debian testing installed on them and using
vsftpd as my ftp server just to transfer files some from computer to
computer.
> From linux to linux? Have you considered in using "sftp" instead for that
task? :-?

They were working at one point now I am having problem connecting to my
ftp server. This is what I get when trying to connect

johnny@xxxxxx:~$ ftp 192.168.1.101
ftp: connect: No route to host
Hum... can you access/login ftp locally, I mean, from the same computer
where you run vsftpd?
Yes i can connect, know problem there

Johnny