Re: iceweasel based on firefox 6.0 for squeeze

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Rob Hurle <rob1940@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Peter,

On 25 September 2011 10:04, Peter Tenenbaum <peter.g.tenenbaum@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to migrate to firefox 6.0, but I'd like to do it using the
> debian iceweasel distribution.  Can anyone tell me how to go about setting
> that up?

Try the following:

http://mozilla.debian.net/

I used it and found it very helpful.

I also use the Mozilla Debian APT archive in Stable for both Iceweasel and Icedove. This is exactly what I want: The stable base that works with my hardware plus newer versions of what for me are critical applications (web browser, mail client).

I also have LibreOffice from Backports.