Re: wine in testing

On Tue, 2011-09-27 at 17:51 +0000,
>         On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:41:34 +0200, Maros Zilka wrote:
>
>         > why is there wine in stable but not in testing ?
>
>         http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=wine
>
>         > Is there some debian way to install wine on testing ?
>
>         Compile from upstream sources? Wait until all of the above
>         problems are
>         resolved? :-)
>
>         Greetings,
>
>         --
>         Camaleón

I didn't read the link, but for my testing, I'm not aware, that any of
my exotic dependency issue, is related to wine from stable. For me Wine
seems to be ok and non of the dependency issues I've got, seems to be
related to wine. Wine from stable should work for testing. I might be
mistaken, just might have good look, anyway, it won't harm to test wine
from stable.

- Ralf