Re: iceweasel based on firefox 6.0 for squeeze

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:45:28 +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:

> On 26/09/11 04:51, Allan Wind wrote:
>> On 2011-09-25 17:56:32, Brian wrote:
>>> The squeeze version of Iceweasel doesn't lose its usefulness because
>>> there is a later version out.
>>
>> The environment changes relative to a frozen browser which reduce the
>> usefulness to me.
>
> ?
>
> What changes in the internet render the default Squeeze Iceweasel
> unusable other than the latest extensions? We're a long way from HTML5
> yet.
>
> NOTE: warning from webservers based on version numbers doesn't count.

(...)

<joke mode on>

Ah, Scott, Scott... the web turns into a lonely place when you can't play
"Angry Birds" online and you need an html5 based browser to launch those
softy balls of feather to destroy the green pig houses.

</joke mode off>

Greetings,
(from the land of "html5", where the "canvas" element lies...)

--
Camaleón