Re: [OT] advice re Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB 7200 RPM Internal Hard Disk Drive

On Monday 26 September 2011 16:48:56 Camaleón wrote:
> As you did not provide any item from we can choose to, I can tell you
> what fetaures I look for when buying these cases:

Thanks Camaleón,

I didn't have a clue where to start!  Hence no info.  In the past I have just
bought a case, and it has just worked - but it seemed worth asking the
question "does it matter", and you have given me just the sort of answer that
is useful!

Lisi