Re: New SATA drive installation question (SOLVED)

On 09/25/11 06:36, Camaleón wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:34:12 -0700, Marc Shapiro wrote:

No new modern hard disk will come partitioned, they come low-level
formatted from factory :-)

That shows how long it's been since I installed a new drive. The last time that I did so, it was the current drive in this box -- a 40GB WD drive. It came with a single FAT partition, IIRC. Do they even make 40GB drives anymore?

I have another question about this drive now, but I'll start a new thread for that.

Marc