Re: iceweasel based on firefox 6.0 for squeeze

On Sun 25 Sep 2011 at 15:44:26 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Yes, I already read that announcement message and that's why I find it
> very appropriate, specially for points 1) and 4).

The squeeze version of Iceweasel doesn't lose its usefulness because
there is a later version out. The later version may have a few more
*additional* useful enhancements but that is not what point 4 is about,
And what is in Iceweasel 7.0 which makes it urgent for *all* users to
have it available in squeeze-updates?

Backports and mozilla.debian.net are the places for updated Mozilla
packages. They are splendid resources.