Re: Reducing kernel compilation time

I take your point.

I was actually reading about every single kernel option in
a .config file, though, so the time I was thinking would
have been saved would only have had to do with arriving
more quickly at my custom .config, not on the learning
about the options.  But I fully agree with the truism:
easier is not always better.

DW