Re: Am i playing with fire?

Ive had the same problems and unfortunatly Ive never found the ones I need in backports.

For example there isnt even a newer version of Shotwell in backports so Im stuck on 0.6.

Currently having problems with not being able to use a modern version of WebKitGTK because of the age of libsoup & glib.

This is why im keen on the proposed 'Continuously Usable Testing' distro although I think it needs a more "stable " sounding name perhaps something like "Debian Rolling"

Sent from  iPhone