Re: How to lock packages to protect

On Sat, 2011-09-24 at 05:19 +0000,
> email message attachment

Oops, Pardon Lisi. I'm a dyslexic and won't be able to read my own
text :D. It's a German language-virus, e.g.

"The Germans have another kind of parenthesis, which they make by
splitting a verb in two and putting half of it at the beginning of an
exciting chapter and the other half at the end of it. Can any one
conceive of anything more confusing than that? These things are called
"separable verbs." The German grammar is blistered all over with
separable verbs; and the wider the two portions of one of them are
spread apart, the better the author of the crime is pleased with his
performance." from Mark Twain, The Awful German Language

Anyway, I couldn't understand your whole reply, since I didn't like to
search for idioms translated from English to German ;).

- Ralf

PS: Scott, neither in the list's "archive" nor for the digest I've seen
your reply, hence I'll take care of the information by your PM ASAP. I
already started upgrading package by package and did a backup snapshot,
before I got help by you. I already read the PM, but didn't tested your
hints.

--
I hate SATA cables. I nearly was going to order a new PSU, since I had
issues that lead to the PSU. Because I experienced all kinds of voodoo,