Re: How to lock packages to protect them of being removed during upgrades?

Ouch!! Whatever happened Ralf?  You don't usually post things for 20/20 vision
only!!

Sadly, I'm not joking.  You have stumbled on one of my hobby-horses.  I can't
read screeds of asphyxiated text like that, no matter how much I enlarge it!
I - and others like me - need spaces and breathing holes in the text.  Now I
am unlikely to be able to help you in this particular case - but I found out
that I couldn't read it by trying to do so.

I know that I am not the only pebble on the beach, but I may well be less of a
shrinking violet than others on this list with the same problem.

Lisi

Top-posted because no particular passage of the, to me, illegible text is more
relevant than any other!  I can't read it to pick something out. ;-)