Re: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) firmware

Hi Chris!

Please avoid TUFO.

Am Freitag, 23. September 2011 schrieb chris:
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Scott Ferguson
> >
> > Check out Coreboot - and research before buying a device/motherboard.
> >
> but does coreboot support uefi?

Sometimes I think: Better not. ;)

I twice tried half a day to have that brand new ThinkPad T520 with newest
BIOS boot Linux with either UEFI and/or GPT.

To no avail.

And I do think that I am a Linux professional not giving up at first sight
of problems.

A co-worker tried as well with a FTS laptop. To no avail as well.

Ciao,