Re: a quick Q: iceweasle add on

On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:15:15 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It's plenty of similar extensions:
>>

>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?cat=all&q=YouTube+&y=6&x=22&lver=5.*
>>

>> Try with another? :-)
>>

> Thanks,
>
> so what's your favoriate,

Nooone, I hate extensions, they bloat my browser and Firefox is not a
lightweight creature, BTW.

When I want to download a flash video (a thing that happens every once in
a year or less :-P) I only have to let the video plays and then go to the
firefox cache, rename the file to "something.flv" and that's all.

> I will use your favoriate one, won't try one by one.

There are extensions that provide different functionalites so you should
test whichever best suits "your" needs, not "mine" ;-)

Months ago I installed "Video Downloader Helper" on a secondary
computer...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón