Re: 100% used / file system. Help!

On Friday 23 September 2011 13:18:00 Darac Marjal wrote:
> Oh, I'd actually missed the fact that "sort -h" exists and does exactly
> what I'd been advocating. I assume this is a new feature that's (at
> least) in sid. What a pip!

Other way round, I'm afraid.  I have just checked on my (testbed) Squeeze
machine, and it has sort -h, which does indeed do exactly what you advocated,
and my other advisors clearly intended.

I am still using Lenny on my work horse, because I shall have to be dragged
kicking and screaming from KDE 3 and its descendants.  (KDE4 is not a
descendant.  It is a cuckoo in KDE 3's nest.)

Trinity is great, of course, but is still sometimes tricky to use, if you
can't just code your way out of trouble; and I can't.

Lisi