Re: Debian Testing Xfce4.8 startx problems

On 22/09/11 22:35, randall wrote:
> On 09/22/2011 01:54 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
>

>>> The xfce4 doc states to simple put "exec startxfce4" in ~/.xsession so
>>> that consolekit and policykit will be called upon, however they do not
>>> seem to be.
>
> i thought that for 4.8 it was changed to startxfce instead of startxfce4
>
> but i could be misstaking, been a while since i read the release notes

/usr/bin/startxfce4

Ref:-
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=wheezy&section=all&arch=any&searchon=contents&keywords=xfce4

Cheers

--
"As if growing wasn't hard enough - I had a genius for an older brother.
I'd say "I don't have to do anything!" and he'd say