Re: No iceweasel support for google+

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 02:28:34PM +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:16:56 +0100
> Darac Marjal <mailinglist@darac.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello Darac,
>
> >  3. Accept that google don't "support" the browser, accept that any
> >     breakages are your own responsibility and continue to use the site
> > 	(This may also involve contacting google to let you past the
>
> Not an option;  With an "unsupported browser, you can't even log in.

Yes. Sadly Google's idea of "support" isn't quite the same as everyone
else's. An unsupported browser should mean that you CAN use it, but
they'll not help you if you find that all the text is suddenly upside
down or whatever. Unsupported should not equal banned (I'm not saying a
browser shouldn't be banned, just that one is not the other).

--
Darac Marjal