Re: cursor theme "Adwaita" and "DMZ" on KDE

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:03:47 +0800, H Xu wrote:

> On GNOME, Adwaita and DMZ cursor theme have their own waiting cursor,
> but on my KDE, their waiting cursor, resize cursor are the same as
> oxygen. I am wondering whether this is caused by the packaging of
> debian. Anyone meets the same problem?

I can see two possible problems here:

1/ Icon is there but not rendered
2/ Missing icons have not been packaged

DMZ icons are located under "/usr/share/icons/DMZ-*" so I would start by
discarding a packaging problem.

If the icons are there but still not rendered you can try to set a
different KDE theme to check for any difference or login with a "clean"
user to discard something wrong with your usual profile.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón