Re: cursor theme "Adwaita" and "DMZ" on KDE

On 22/09/11 13:03, H Xu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On GNOME, Adwaita and DMZ cursor theme have their own waiting cursor,
> but on my KDE, their waiting cursor, resize cursor are the same as
> oxygen. I am wondering whether this is caused by the packaging of
> debian. Anyone meets the same problem?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Hong

I'm pretty sure KDE uses different themes to GNOME ie. selecting a
particular theme in GNOME doesn't automatically make KDE use the same theme.
As I'm not familiar with "Adwaita" or "DMZ" I don't know whether they
can be made part of a KDE cursor theme.

Try => System Settings => Keyboard & Mouse => Mouse => Mouse Settings =>
Cursor Theme
and then "Install new theme...", navigate to where you've installed the
GNOME cursor themes you mentioned and see if KDE will recognise and use
them.

Cheers

--
"People say to me, "Bill, quit bringing up Kennedy, man. Let it go. It
was a long time ago. Just forget about it."