Re: apt-build issues

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 23:59:13 -0400, Chris Brennan wrote:

> So I decided to try and play with apt-build and I got the following
> which I can't seem to solve or figure out how to solve lol

(...)

I don't know how apt-build works nor does, but let me make some
observations about the log...

> W: Failed to fetch
> http://www.debian-multimedia.org/dists/squeeze/Release Unable to find
> expected entry  contrib/source/Sources in Meta-index file (malformed
> Release file?)

If I read D-M instructions coreectly, "contrib" does not seem to be a
valid option (just "main" and "non-free") so I would check this.

> W: Failed to fetch
> http://mozilla.debian.net/dists/squeeze-backports/Release Unable to find
> expected entry  iceweasel-4.0/binary-amd64/Packages in Meta-index file
> (malformed Release file?)

For this one I dunno what could be the offending part. Anyway, I would
recheck your "/etc/apt/sources.list" just in case.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón