Re: Moving to Debian server. (Re)Visiting the Postfix or Exim decision. Asking for Debian-ites' opinions.

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 15:00:22 -0700, patk.1034 wrote:

(...)

> Since 'here' is where Debian-ites 'live', I'd like to ask for
> experienced opinioins.  Specifically in a Debian-server world, why one
> over the other?

(...)

I can tell you what I use and that's Postfix.

To be sincere, I'm sticked to it because I came from a distro that used
Postfix as its default MTA but the fact is that over the years it
provided me no reasons to change: secure, robust, flexible, easy to deal
with...

Just in case this tells you something, I've rarely had to post a question
on Postfix mailing lists, it's damn well documented and its config files
are very easy to read.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón