Re: Rolling my own

As per licensing, my company is very aware of what we are doing with regards to the different licenses. For example, the IP we are adding is to a BSD licensed package. We have a flagship product that isn't *nix based and we've been very careful there too, as we have utilized BSD licensed code there as well. But we will provide the changes we make back to the community for the GPL stuff, i.e. providing the iso of the system and source for that which we change, which, at this point, nothing has changed in the GPL code base.

--
Dave Higgins
--

--