Re: nvidia driver strangeness

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 07:37:58PM -0400, Brad Alexander wrote:
> Has anyone seen any odd behavior out of the nvidia drivers of late? I
> upgraded my sid workstation tonight, and got the following updates:

I'm getting similar wierdness with my sid, additionaly I can crash X
by running libreoffice or xeyes(!). I suspect that this is related to
<http://bugs.debian.org/641195>, which suggests rolling back
xserver-xorg-core rather than the nvidia stuff.

I haven't had time to try this, in spite of the fact that my
productivity is being killed by not having xeyes working...

HTH

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to